Tuesday, July 8, 2008

2 Wonderful Years!

Sean and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary on July 7. I can't believe it has been two years already! Since I planned Valentine's Day, Sean's task was to plan our anniversary...and he did a wonderful job. He took the day off of work in order to spend the whole day with me. We went to breakfast and to a movie. We went home and I was getting a really bad migraine...of all days! So, I took some medicine. (I may have taken a little too much. Is 4 Ibuprofen and 2 Excedrin within a 3 hour period too much? Yeah, I think so.) I rested with a cold, wet rag on my head for about 1/2 hour and started to get ready to go to dinner. Sean wouldn't tell me where we were going for dinner. All I knew was that I needed to get all dressed up. My headache was starting to slowly go away by the time I was done getting ready and then...my stomach started hurting really bad. (This is why I think I took too much medicine.) I was having really sharp pains in my stomach and it was no good. I felt bad because Sean went through all this trouble to plan our anniversary and I wasn't feeling well. Sean ended up taking me to...drum roll...The Melting Pot. I was so excited because I had never been there before. The only problem was, nothing sounded good because my stomach hurt. I was able to eat some and I didn't hold back when it came to eating the chocolate fondue. Mmm! All in all, we had a lot of fun! We are so happy to be married!

Here are some pictures:

This is us at The Melting Pot. I love that you get
your own little private booth. So fun!











For our anniversary, we decided to get new cell phones. My old cell phone was held together with tape so I think it was about time I got a new one. I have never been big into buying the newest model with the tricks and what not. For example, my first phone was a cheap Cricket phone. I got that phone at about the time when flip phones were in. (Mine was not a flip phone.) Then, when camera phones were big, I finally upgraded to a flip phone. Two years after that, I finally got a camera phone. Now, I can actually say that my phone is not outdated! Yeah!

Here are some more pictures that Sean's mom took for us:





































4 comments:

Tatum and Chase Rasmussen said...

I can't believe its been 2 years too! Wow a lot has changed since then! Maybe in another 2, you will have a little staci running around! Sean is so nice to take you to Melting Pot, that place is delicious!! mmm good! ha

Brewer Family said...

Time flys doesn't it! Our 2 yr is in Sept. I am glad you had a good time despite feeling yucky. Isn't marriage great!

Anonymous said...

Hey that is awesome! Those 2 years have really gone by fast! You guys are the best- I still remember helping Sean ask you to a dance by decorating your room! That looks like you guys had so much fun and he is so cute for planning it! I have told Jason several times I HAVE to try the Melting Pot so hopefully sometime I get to! Glad you guys had a great time!

Unknown said...

Woo Stac!! Congrats on the 2 year mark!! Love you!!