Thursday, March 19, 2009

Scentsy Promotion!

Happy Spring! I am excited to bring you the newest and safest way to burn candle wax...
**Scentsy!**

What's great about Scentsy is that it is flameless and harmless. With a stylish warmer and a 25-watt bulb, your home or office will be smelling great. It is even safe for classrooms!
No Soot + No Flame + No Wick = No Worries!
So, here is the deal! For everyone that would like to throw a party by the end of April will receive a FREE WARMER and a SCENT! (Of course this is on top of all the hostess benefits and rewards!) It's really easy! All you do is plan a party date, invite all your friends and family, and there you go! Or, you can even throw a basket party! This consists of you bringing all the little samples to work or some other social gathering and collecting orders. It's really quite fun!
We just got all the new spring/summer scents and warmers and they are so fun. Let me know if you are interested in taking up this great offer.
Questions? Email: stashu303@cox.net
(If anyone works at a business that would like a Scentsy set up/display, let me know and I can come set one up! It's free and you get to have the wonderful scent throughout!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

can i just say wow crazy! My husband and i were married July 8th he works as a finance counselor at the University of Phoenix just like your husband and i sell Scentsy too!!!

Sheri said...

I love theses things! Your mother-in-law gave me one as a gift, and I'm obsessed! Love em! She gave me your card too! I'll have to get more when I burn through the 2 packages.