Wednesday, February 15, 2012

December 2011

December was a fun month! Sean got to take off a lot of work during the holidays so it was nice to spend time together. Sean broke his finger on Thanksgiving while playing football. I think he did it so he could get out of changing diapers, but he swears he didn't. A surgery, pins, and several hundred dollars later, he was good to go! I told him that he is banned from playing football and needs to start playing disc golf. We paid more for his broken finger than we did for me to have a baby.
Christmas was a lot of fun! Not only was it Brody's first Christmas, we got to spend a lot of time with our families. We went to church with my parents on Christmas morning and were able to visit Sean's family and my extended family.
Here are some pictures from December:

0 comments: