Saturday, June 27, 2009

Don't Be Jealous... :)



Have you ever walked down the cake decorating aisles at Hobby Lobby or Michael's and been amazed at all the cool stuff? Well, I do that every time I go there! One fantastic time, I found a little ad for cake decorating classes! Four weeks later, I am doing this. Not that this is amazing, but I'm very proud of the fact that I can actually do something on a cake and not just put sprinkles.


Sean decided he wanted a football cake for his birthday so I thought I would practice at my class a few weeks ago.

Of course he changed his mind because he wants to challenge me. He said the football cake was too easy for me and now he wants fondunt and all this other crap. Luckily I am taking a fondunt course in July! Call me crazy, because I totally am. Poor Sean has to put up with me...

9 comments:

r+s+a laney said...

OH MY GOSH! I am jealous. Teach me.

Morgan said...

How cute..

Liz said...

Gorgeous cakes! Bring me a slice

Anonymous said...

How fun! Jessica took that class and loved it too so I have wanted to take it ever since! Those look great! Good job!

theniufamily said...

I think thats awesome! I wish I could do that. They look great!

The Garner Family said...

umm I totally took a couple of those classes - they are fun!!

J,B,A,P Hatch said...

I am jealous! way cool, you did an awesome and I would love to learn how!

Morgan said...

O MY GOSH.. I ran into Taylor and Tyler at the store the other day- they were making me laugh so hard I was crying!!!! Tyler wants you to come visit. We should take a day and go over there together. I actually went back to visit a few weeks ago and was able to see most of our kids from last year- It made me miss teaching.. Hope all is well XOXO

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness it's amazing girls like you that make me feel so inferior!! Cute!!