Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Gingerbread Houses!

The Ortega's got together for family night to decorate gingerbread houses! We started the tradition last year and feel like we are improving! Last year we couldn't even get the houses to stick together. This year, we realized that a hot glue gun would do the trick. P.S. Frosting is only good for sticking on candy. It does not work when you try to put your house together with it. I promised the fam that I would post each picture so everyone can vote on the one they think is the best. Angelica and Stevie (her dad) created one, Sean and I created another, and Britta & Henry created one. Which do you like bettter?? :)

1.











2.











3.












Enter your vote in the comments/posts! Here is one more picture of them all together so you can really compare. :)



3 comments:

Kenzie said...

yours is the first one and I like that one best! hee hee am I right? merry christmas!

Lori Taylor said...

Jennifer and I like the 1st one. They're all cute! How fun!

J,B,A,P Hatch said...

first one! How fun!