Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Tatum tagged me!

10 years ago...
1. My ward was split and I was really sad to leave my BFF's! (Can you tell it has scarred me for life? jk)
2. Started 7th grade at Brimhall Jr highand realized Laura Millett (Udall) had every class with me! It was so fun!
3. I was obsessed with playing my violin. (Call me an orch-dork)
4. Hung out with my cousin Jenna like every day.
5. Had a best friend ditch me to hang out with the "cool" girls who made out with boys. ha ha ha! Wow! This one makes me laugh!

On To-Do List... (Do you really want to hear this?)
1. Make next weeks lesson plans and make all copies
2. Figure out what I am going to do with a few problem children
3. Clean my apartment
4. Go to the store to purchase a few items
5. Go to the bank to deposit a check...who has time to go to the bank? Apparently I don't because the check has been in my wallet for a while!

Snacks I enjoy...
1. Fruit Snacks
2. Popcorn
3. chips and salsa
4. Strawberries
5. red licorice

Things I would do if I were a Millionaire:
1. Stay at home
2. Travel the world
3. Purchase a nice home
4. Pay off student loans and car...maybe buy a new car? :)
5. Save

Places I have lived:
1. Phoenix
2. Tennessee
3. Canada
4. Mesa (85206)
5. Mesa (85204)

My dad played pro baseball before I was one, which is why I lived in Tennessee and Canada. Do I remember them? NO, I wasn't even one yet!

Jobs I Have Had...
1. Bread Store
2. Violin and Keyboard teacher at charter school
3. Customer Service Rep
4. Lab Assistant at Charter school
5. Teller and Member Service Rep
6. Teacher

People I tag... (I totally don't have 5, but oh well)
1. Courtney
2. Laura
3. Sierra
4. Amber A.

2 comments:

jennyandskyler said...

Staci!!!! Hey girl! Sorry I am still figuring out this whole blog thing but I was so excited to have a comment! So special, but how are things going with you guys? We need to get together and have a girls lunch or something!!!

jennyandskyler said...

PS you look amazing and I love that you are a teacher Congrats!!!