Monday, August 18, 2008

Okay...Really this time...What was I thinking?!?!?!

So, let's just say that this last week was ridiculously crazy! I have been an emotional WrEcK! Like, crying over stupid things and not being able to think straight. Day 1 was great and then the rest of the week went downhill. It's not even that my students are bad...because they are not. I was going through some out of body experience and it was so stupid! I guess I jinxed myself last Saturday (before school started). Sean and I were over at Benson and Sarah's house (which is really cute by the way) and Sarah informed me that her friends said they came home crying everyday their first year of teaching. I replied with, "Oh, I'm not worried. That probably won't be me." HA HA HA HA HA! That's a joke! Let's just say I cried on Tuesday after school, Wednesday DURING school (let's just say someone had to take my class for the 2nd half of the day because I couldn't stop), and the 3rd day before school. I had a little girl ask me why my face was all red and I replied, "I just have really bad allergies." I love the naive-ness of little kids. ha ha! I am pleased to say that I haven't cried since last Thursday. People keep asking me if I am pregnant and I can assure everyone that I am NOT!
On a better note, today was a great day! The kids keep asking me my first name and I tell them it is "Mrs.". It's too bad I have all of the staff members' kids/family members in my class so they all know my first name. It's all good though. I know this week will be a great one!

5 comments:

Amber said...

Oh Stacie! I am so sorry! I would probably be doing the same thing but only ten times worse!!! I know you will do great! I bet it is so overwhelming at first! Miss you tonz!

The Roberts Family said...

i was blog hopping and i wanted to say hi! you guys look good, and happy. i hope all is well...
Audrey

Kenzie said...

Staci! Yes I do have a blog now; I got talked into it. Yes we need to hang out real soon! It's been way too long. Dinner sometime soon! I can come over and chill at your apartment cause I love doing that! I hope things are going better with teaching now! I still need to come see your classroom. Keep me upated with how teaching is going. We need to get together soon to plan Tatum's shower too.

r+s+a laney said...

hahaha how is school stac? miss ya

Benson & Sarah Garner said...

Hey I just found your blog - reading this made me laugh... I feel bad I think I jinxed you!! Sorry :)
I'm glad it's all going better now!